Certified Holistic Nutritionist
Health & Lifestyle Coach
Annemarie Silvestri, Certified Holistic Nutritionist, graduated with Honours from the Institute of Holistic Nutrition. She also holds an Honours Bachelor of Science from McMaster University and a Post Graduate Certificate in Marketing Management from Sheridan College.
Annemarie is a true believer in natural healing, balance and lifelong health. She recognizes that everyone is biochemically unique and requires a different balance of foods/nutrition to be at optimal health. Her goal is to guide, inspire and empower her clients to take control of their bodies so they can feel and look their best.
Annemarie will help educate you about the best foods and lifestyle choices for you. This will incorporate the following but is not limited to:
- Designing a menu for optimal weight and health
- Improving energy and well-being
- Finding the root cause of and improving digestive issues
- Balancing and/or improving moods
- Balancing hormones
- Teaching optimal nutrition through all phases of life (infants, pregnancy, menopause, 50+)
- Managing stress and reducing the impact it has on your body and mind
What you put into your body every single day influences how you feel. It really is impossible to talk about health unless we talk about food. Food is health. Food is fuel. Food is power.