- Determining hormonal imbalances through lab testing.
- Examining basal body temperature, length of menstrual cycle, and the length of both follicular and luteal phases.
- Evaluation of any physical symptoms – such as discomfort, pain, vaginal discharge and also emotional symptoms.
Evaluating health statuses of both mother and fetus throughout the 3 trimesters.
- Provision of optimal nutrients to support the development of the fetus. Focuses on dietary & lifestyle choices that will reduce the risk of pregnancy related illness.
- Guidance & preparation (physically, mentally, and emotionally) for the labour and delivery process.
- Post-delivery support & assistance to ensure a healthy recovery including issues such as difficult lactation, mastitis, baby colic, etc.